Thursday, May 03, 2007

This one's for my Coby

So I have way too many things going on in my life right now, and it makes me all stressed and I have been in a bad mood all week long. I have not been sleeping well because I have been making lists and "organizing" in my sleep, trying to be sure that I have everything all done... do you ever do that? Anyways, yesterday, Cason was had the throw up bug (seriously, it seems like lately, it is not a normal week in the Best household if someone has not thrown up... we have got to stop making this a part of our weekly routine!), so we had all just stayed in our PJs all day and we were just hanging out. I was reading a sweet email from my momma and it made me tear up... Coby saw that I was crying and he asked if I was ok.... and then he followed up with a big ol hug and kiss and he said, "Mommy you are my prettiest girl in this whole universe!" Sometimes I wish my sweet Coby would lend me his rose-colored glasses so that I could just have a peak at the stress-free life he leads.... I sure am thankful that God gave him to me to remind me to stop and smell the roses!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

My youngest is my bright and shiney one. She finds something to laugh about daily!

Brooke said...

Coby has always been able to brighten my day anytime I see him. He is the sweetest little lovebug!