Thursday, May 31, 2007

Kindergarten Graduation

It's official... we have a first grader! He was so cute and so proud up on stage. All of my "on stage" pics are blurry or dark because I was towards the back of the auditorium, so here are some other pics of my sweet boy....
He got some money from Gran Gran for his good school work, and he begged me to go buy him a suit for graduation and for church. He said, "I want to wear that stuff like PawPaw wears to church... you know with the pants and the jacket that match and the tie." That made my daddy smile when I told him that Micah wanted to look like PawPaw. I am so thankful that my children have such faithful christian examples to look up to.
And for those of you who are wondering, NO I did NOT cry at graduation.... I had 3 little distractions with me in the audience! I am so proud of Micah and his great first year of school.... now many, many more years to come! :o)

Handsome Boy!

Proud Daddy and Mommy

Micah and Mrs. Allen

6 comments:

Britney said...

Well, I cried for you when I saw the pictures of him! I cannot believe he is already old enough to be a 1st grader. The pictures of him are so sweet, especially the one with his foot on the curb.
Congrats on your Graduate!

Ginger said...

Summer,
WOW! I can't believe he and Riley graduated either. Where has the time gone? Congratulations, Micah!

victoria said...

Wow time flies. He looks so handsome. See you this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Micah!!! You look too grown up in these pictures. It seems like you should not be so mature!! We are so proud of you!
You really look handsome in your suit!
Hugs and kisses,
Gigi and G-Dad

Brooke said...

That is the most handsome boy ever. That is the cutest story about him wanting a suit. And he looks very nice in it. Congratulations, Micah! Love you!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome young man!! And how awesome it is to see such proud parents! Love ya'll.