Monday, May 14, 2007

Jarrell Alan Best

Our new little nephew, Jarrell was born last thursday. We have yet to meet him but we just cant wait to get our hands on this sweet little guy soon! (Dixie, I stole the pic off your blog! :o)) Isnt he sweet!

We just got back from our beach trip yesterday, so I will do a post on that soon with lots of fun pics, but for now I am behind in showing what a proud aunt I am, so here is a quick shot of this sweet little fella! Congratulations, Uncle Russell and Aunt Angie on our BEST nephew!

PS-- he has that shiny golden hair like Bryson and Coby had when they were born... brings back sweet memories!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling new baby!!!

Brooke said...

Um, he looks just like Russell. And are Gigi and G-Dad ever going to get any GranDAUGHTERS? ;-)

Unknown said...

What a sweet nephew- being an aunt is one of my favorite roles (after wife and mother).

What is the latest on Bry? I assume since you went to the beach he is doing a little better?

Ginger said...

Summer,
Found your blog of Kylie's. I look forward to keeping up with you and the kids.
Come see me at my blog when you get a minute.

http://gingerym.blogspot.com/

Shelley said...

He is too cute!! He does look like Russell and your little ones. Your family needs a little girl... we have plenty to borrow if you ever need one... or we can stick to that arranged marriage thing?!?!? love ya, Shelley

Shelley said...

He is too cute!! He does look like Russell and your little ones. Your family needs a little girl... we have plenty to borrow if you ever need one... or we can stick to that arranged marriage thing?!?!? love ya, Shelley