Sunday, March 18, 2007

fever-free!!!

yeehaw! As of this morning, Micah is fever free.... so things are looking up... knock on wood! Hopefully we are now on the upswing of all this and he will get to go back to school sometime next week... I am starving for some normalcy around here! Thanks everyone for all the prayers, sweet notes, phone calls, visits, coloring books, etc! We are so incredible blessed to have such awesome friends!!!!!

4 comments:

annalee said...

praise GOD! what a hard time y'all have had, but thank God your boys have such sweet parents and that things are seeming closer to back to normal!

April said...

Summer- when I read your posts...I was so scared for you guys. I don't know what I would do if my little guy woke up covered in blood. I'm glad everything is healing and things are getting back to normal.

Autumn B. said...

You have the cutest family ever!! I love the stories, pics, and those poor sick little boys! I had better be grateful that Macie's "little sickness" wasn't near that bad! Poor guys! I can't believe you have a red head! He is just too precious! They all are! Macie's hair is starting to look like it might have a red tint to it as well!!

Monica said...

WOW Summer, what a rough time. I have never heard of complications from a tonsilectomy quite like you guys had!!!! Sounds like you had a really good and kind Dr. I do hope things are more "normal" around your house now!!!