So I said last night at about 9:00 pm that Cason was welland that we were good to go to school the next day... well, I spoke too soon. Coby began his first round of barfing around 2:00am. And then at 3, and at 4... you get the picture. He is now doing great, begging to go jump on the trampoline and asked if we could go to ChuckECheese for dinner... I think not! It is amazing how quickly they bounce back... now I wonder now who is next... hmmmm
So much for that blog about a totally normal day where we are all well, huh, Amy?!
Friday, February 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
ugh! One day you will ALL be well. Maybe not soon, but ONE DAY! ;-)
ughh--hope you all feel better soon!
Maybe next week?? Yesterday it was me! Some weird virus with headache and body ache. However, I did manage to get up and get ALL the children ready for church because "I'm better and faster". Better and faster really s**** sometimes. What would they do without us?
Hey Summer! Thanks for looking at my blog! It's been FOREVER. You have such cute boys. I'm excited to be able to keep up with your life now! By the way, just because I'm curious, how did you find me?
You've had a rought time of it!! Hang in there.
Post a Comment