Here we are after a typical tuesday when we all go to school.... Dont even ask what mommy would like if we took her picture at the end of these long days!!



Little Bryson is now officially getting around and into everything!! This is his newest favorite hang-out spot, but he has yet to figure out how to get himself out of it!


6 comments:
ahh sleepy boys--so adorable!
I bet you love the moment of peace with them asleep! They are all too cute! I can't believe the Micah is in school already! My, how time flies! You are all amazing!!
Sweet pics!
It cracked me up to scroll down and see sleepy Micah. sleepy Coby, sleepy Cason...and NOT sleepy Bryson! I hope YOU are finding a few moments to rest, too!
I can tell that it's hard work being a boy. They are just "pooped," as my grandmother likes to say. :)
What's going on at the Best house?
Post a Comment