The boys had their first baseball games this weekend while I was off soaking up some rays in Port Aransas... I felt horrible about missing their first games, but the ladies beach trip had been planned for quite some time, and it was a much needed break for me! We had a blast! It is always nice to return home, refreshed, anxious to see the kids and the hubby, and ready to tackle all those every day tasks that you missed so much... and I guess those you didnt really miss in the first place! Clint took lots of pictures for me to "relive" the moments, and I know there will be many more for me to see, so I was glad it all worked out... here are a few pictures from the game, and then a few of "sweet little Bry" as the boys affectionately call him.
Here is Coby running the bases... smiling from ear to ear, and giggling with delight as he ran! He loves baseball!
Playing outfield is not quite as exciting!
Future Mozart on his little piano... he has just started to really pull up and stand at things to play... no cruising yet, but I am not ready for that! He loves banging on this piano!
This is a funny face that he makes with his mouth... and you can kinda see his red hair in this picture, too!
Sweet baby blue eyes... and sorry about the oh, so slimy chin!





4 comments:
I can't wait to come to baseball games! Uncle Ron may have to do without me knocking doors one Saturday so I can come see my favorite Little Leaguers! Glad you had a fun beach trip! I am glad you had a chance to get away and relax.
Bryson is changing so fast! Who would have guessed teh mileage that little piano would have made it when we drug the huge box thtu the mall at my convention that second Christmas when Micah was 1!!
Gigi
How fun! The boys look like they are having a good time. Port A. sounds really good to me right now. Tell us more about your trip when/if you have more time.
Hope your week is going well.
I love your baseball boys- I know Cory can't wait until our boys are that age. We have a little league field that backs up to our backyard and it is so fun to see the lights and hear the sounds coming from it.
Glad you had fun on your girls weekend. Our ladies retreat is this weekend and I am psyched!
Post a Comment