There are literally over 100 pictures to weed thru and crop, so I am just stopping in to wish everyone a Happy Easter from the Best gang! We wnet to visit GiGi & G-dad and Gran Gran in Jacksboro, so our weekend was filled with fun, food, and family... it was great! Hope you were surrounded by those you love as we celebrated the Resurrection of our Savior!

And what is a family photo session with out a "silly-pose?" :o) I promised my mom I would not make the cross-eyed look anymore because she said it "was just so unbecoming" (Notice, mom, I changed our header picture?!) How is this for "unbecoming?? Who knew that booger pickin was the new "silly?"


5 comments:
LOVE IT!
I do like you new header picture, too! We really enjoyed the weekend! Thanks for sharing the time with us! The pictures are great....can't wait to see the rest! LYA!
Gigi and G-Dad
I love your silly pictures. I also love Coby's watch on the outside of his shirt sleeve. Too cute! XO
You guys always look so sharp on Easter...even in your silly faces picture. :)
It cracked me up what your Mom said about the crossed eyes.
Great pictures, Summer. Very becoming! :)
Post a Comment