YAY! They finally sat next to each other for a picture! I was beginning to think it wasn't gonna happen this year or there was gonna have to be a Photoshop job done to get them in the same picture! : )
I am a proud to be the mother of 4 precious boys, blessed to be the wife of the most wonderful man I know, excited to be a friend to many, and humbled to be a child of God.
6 comments:
Aw - I love it that you get these every year!
They are so sweet! Love all your retreat pictures. Cant wait to see more :)
YAY! They finally sat next to each other for a picture! I was beginning to think it wasn't gonna happen this year or there was gonna have to be a Photoshop job done to get them in the same picture! : )
These pictures are priceless! They are so sweet as they change each year. Clint was telling me how Bryson was a real trooper! LYA!
So glad you put all these up:) Our boys! I love 'em!
Cute!
Post a Comment