Friday, February 27, 2009

YEE-HAW!

Yesterday was RODEO DAY at our preschool! I love this day! The kids have such a blast, and I have to admit, I do too. this year, we added a live horse and cotton candy to the rodeo, so it was pretty exciting! I didnt get a picture of Cason with his cotton candy, so I am posting this sweet pic of 2 sweet little gals in my class... 2 of Cason's little "girlfriends!" :o)

Here is Cowboy cason ready to "rope a steer"

They got to "milk" a cow

They got to see/pet/feed a real live horse... so cool!

My favorite lil' cowboy!

They got to shoot at rattle snakes... here are Cason and Atticus showin off their "rugged cowboy" look...

Momma and her cowboy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A FUN DAY!! YOUR PICTURES ARE SO GOOD! YOU HAVE GOOD SUBJECTS, BUT YOU ARE A GOOD PHOTOGRAPHER, TOO! LYA! GIGI

Bekki said...

Oh my goodness Summer Best - you are so cute.
Cason and Atticus are cracking me up with their cowboy faces! Milking the "cow" cracks me up, too!