Friday, February 13, 2009

XOXOXO

I hope everyone gets to spend the day tomorrow with those that you LOVE!
We are headed out on a family camping trip... hope we still feel the LOVE after spending 3 days in a tent with one another with a 30% chance of rain! :o)
Fingers are crossed for some beautiful weather!
Happy *heart* day!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me be the first to say, I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Of course, you could have come to Jacksboro! We would let you sleep in a tent here!! :) I think it is great that you are camping. I loved the pictures, as always!
LYA! Gigi and G-Dad

Bekki said...

THEY ARE WAY TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you had tons of fun camping and that it didn't rain!! XO

Megan said...

Look at those heart breakers!

Not many girls can say that they have FIVE boys who adore them. You are one lucky woman!

Happy V-Day