Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Thanksgiving rewind.....

I have been working on a wordier post about thanksgiving, but I finally downloaded tons of pics, so I am going to do some "rewinds" and post them as I have time... so for now, here are some thanksgiving pics... maybe I will finish my "I am thankful for..." list by next thanksgiving!




We had a great Thanksgiving with Clint's family in Jacksboro! The boys had LOTS of playtime, cousin time, & tractor time... and mommy got LOTS of much needed rest! I had been sick for over a week and it was nice to take naps and catch up! Love those grandparents!! :o) I did talk my favorite husband into waking up at the crack of dawn on Black Friday with me to drive an hour to the nearest Target, Toys R Us, and WalMart! And we found some deals! Did you guys know that the sun comes up gradually??



We also celebrated Micah's brithday some while we were there....






Reading with GiGi

First "mixed-cousin bathing" experience... these 2 look like brothers here!



My boys with GiGi and G-dad



Jarrell was not thrilled with the idea of a photo-op without momma!



No photo session is complete without the token "silly pose" Sorry for posting this one, Tommy... I couldnt resist!



The boys and their GREAT-grandparents on Clint's side: GranGran, Papaw& Mamaw




The WHOLE Gang for Thanksgiving!
We are truly blessed!

7 comments:

Bekki said...

Cute pics! Its great that you could celebrate the holidays with so much family!
LOL - Cason has your crazy cross-eyed face. I still can't believe you can move only one eye when they are crossed...CRAZY! :o)

Shelley said...

HOW FUN... I think Russ lots the very same!

The Best Family said...

Summer has a favorite husband? ... Maybe I can meet him sometime!

Love,
Clint

David and Michelle Simpson said...

Great picture! I miss the Best family- The nicest family I have ever met!

Kari Sanchez said...

Cute pictures, glad you had a great Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

We really liked the pictures!! Thank you guys for coming and making our Thanksgiving so great!!G-Dad and I are going to have to work on our silly faces!!
LYA!

Shelley said...

Sounds like a great trip!