Monday, December 08, 2008

Dear Santa....



Yesterday, we went to an early service for church (BOCC is doing this temporarily while we remodel our auditorium), so we were finished with church at 10 AM! We took a little trip to the Domain and went to mail our letters to "Santa Closet" (as Bry calls him). He has a special mailbox at Macy's. Then we had a little photo op at the "ginormous christmas tree" as the boys called it! (those pics will have to come later... I am running out of time!) Even though these letters are probably something only a grandma would enlarge to read it closer, I thought they were so cute with their spelling, and their mentioning of the reindeer. Coby even told Santa that "Weel leev you some yummy cookies with sprincls." A little food bribery goes a long way with a fat guy in a red suit! Smart boy! :o) And YES, Cason is still asking Santa for a puppy!!














6 comments:

Amy said...

So cute and I LOVE the header picture!! It is fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

Such precious letters and pictures!! Yes, this grandma could hardly wait to read the letters! Thank you for sharing!!
LYA! Gigi

Bekki said...

This is the cutest thing EVER! I love this post!!! I just saw this commercial for Macy's and thought it was such a great idea.
Those letters are just way too cute. Thanks for sharing! XO

Brooke said...

I love the way Micah and Coby signed theirs. Micah S. Best and Coby C. Best. Are they practicing to be attorneys?
So Cason is still stuck on the puppy thing, huh? Is he going to get one? I guess I need to bring Tanner over since that is the very first thing Micah asked me about the other day. Just like having a kid...no one gets excited to see me anymore. They just want to see Tanner. ha ha.

Brooke said...

I love the way Micah and Coby signed theirs. Micah S. Best and Coby C. Best. Are they practicing to be attorneys?
So Cason is still stuck on the puppy thing, huh? Is he going to get one? I guess I need to bring Tanner over since that is the very first thing Micah asked me about the other day. Just like having a kid...no one gets excited to see me anymore. They just want to see Tanner. ha ha.

The Loftis Family said...

Too fun! I too love the picture. Your kids are hilarious.