My camera went mysteriously MIA last Thursday when I was gone to bunko. Luckily, it was found back behind the couch... in mint condition... and just in time for Camp Agape this week (more pictures to come soon). As I downloaded my pictures today, the mystery of the missing camera began to unfold......
Picture # 1: A (small) foot... I now have 4 suspects
Picture #2: Daddy is [so diligently watching the boys while mommy is away at bunko] sleeping in the recliner

10 comments:
Thanks for the quick laugh this morning. SO FUNNY!!
That is HILARIOUS!!! I bet they were having so much fun!
Thanks for the post!
That was too funny!! Thanks for the laugh!
sneaky boys...
Summer - Amanda Martin (Kilgore) here. I stumbled upon your blog and got so excited to see you! I can't believe you have FOUR boys! Wow! They each look so precious! I only have two boys - may go for that girl, but I'm totally prepared for another boy!
I loved reading about your missing camera. My camera disappears as well, and I always find random pictures taken by Grant, my four-year-old.
It was great catching up with you via your blog!
G-Dad and I both had a good laugh yesterday from your camera story! Of course, you have 4 wonderful subjects, you are such a good writer! We really enjoy hearing about your family.
Hugs to all!
Gigi
That is hilarious! I love the picture of Clint laid back relaxin' in his recliner ~ too funny. There was no way to explain that one, I'm sure. Those boys!
I love it! Clint busted and those cute eyes of the culprit!
That is so funny. Looks like the mice played while mommy was away and daddy slept so soundly! : ) Your boys are so fun. I have to say your little Bry totally steals my heart. I just want to hug and squeeze him. Love checking in on your family. Looks like camp was fun too. Enjoy your summer.
Excellent! Liked the commentary.
Post a Comment