Saturday, June 14, 2008

Camp Agape

Camp Agape was a smashing success!! Many long days and late nights go into the planning of camp, and it is always well-worth it! This year's theme was "I AM" and we told the story of Moses, the egyptian slaves, the burning bush, the plagues, the passover, and the exodus. Here is a pic of the kids around the cool pyramid that Clint built... the kids (slaves) made bricks out of clay, dirt, and hay and they laid them on the pyramid. By the end if the week, it looked really cool. I need to post an "after" picture.
(Quick disclaimer: I was in charge of the preschool department again this year, so I have zero pictures of my older 2 boys... I have a friend who is making me a CD of several that she took and I will post those when I get them. They had a blast, too!)



Lil' Bry stomping in the mud to make bricks with his cute little friend, Bree.

Cason helping make bricks... he didnt want to get his feet yukky!


The "line" of 2-year olds! Cuteness!



Daddy came to visit at slip n slide time!! What a treat!




Cason "focusing" during crafts.


My little dare-devil.... he was the only 2-year old to try it by himself!


Case-O on the big slip-n-slide
What a week!!

6 comments:

Megan said...

I can't believe Bry went down the slide all by himself! I decided next year I am going to be a Junior Counselor so I can get in the water! :) It looked like so much fun!

I love the picture of Cason making crafts with his tongue hanging out. He is SO focused!

Anonymous said...

We so enjoy the pictures of the boys. It is heart warming to see them have so much fun learning about God and his word! Can't wait for pictures of the older bunch! Thanks for all of your hard work to put Camp Agape together. LYA! Gigi and G-Dad

PS. Mamaw would say Cason looked like a BEST sticking out his tongue to concentrate.

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

Hey there! Just saw the comment you left on the Paty's blog and I thought...I know her! Your boys sure are adorable. Hope all is well with you and yours.
Kristi (Pawlik) Dominguez

Elisa said...

Camp Agape looks like fun!

Bekki said...

Those are sweet!! Way to go Bryson! Its because his older brothers made him fearless!!

Shelley said...

How fun! Love the making bricks idea :)