Cute, cute! I see your family in those boys for sure! :-)
(You probably don't remember this, but one of my memories from being at your house was when we were all eating cereal for breakfast. I chose a box that was unopened, so I opened it. Only, I didn't do it right...I tore the whole top of the bag open instead of just a little part. Your younger brothers corrected me quickly! I'm not sure why I remember that.) :-)
Summer your boys are precious and are getting so big. I enjoy all your storys about them. Your little Coby always makes me laugh with the things he says. Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas. I am sure your house will be rocking when Santa comes!!!
I am a proud to be the mother of 4 precious boys, blessed to be the wife of the most wonderful man I know, excited to be a friend to many, and humbled to be a child of God.
3 comments:
I am amazed that they all smile together and that you can find matching shirts in a variety of sizes. Wishing you a Merry Merry!
Cute, cute! I see your family in those boys for sure! :-)
(You probably don't remember this, but one of my memories from being at your house was when we were all eating cereal for breakfast. I chose a box that was unopened, so I opened it. Only, I didn't do it right...I tore the whole top of the bag open instead of just a little part. Your younger brothers corrected me quickly! I'm not sure why I remember that.) :-)
Merry Christmas!
Summer your boys are precious and are getting so big. I enjoy all your storys about them. Your little Coby always makes me laugh with the things he says. Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas. I am sure your house will be rocking when Santa comes!!!
Post a Comment