We survived trick-or-treating... AGAIN! We made our trip around the block trick-or-treating... Coby picked up on what others were saying and he started telling everyone that we passed on the sidewalk, "Hello! Happy Halloween!" I was kinda fearful that the boys might be a little shy or afraid (especially at the houses with 'spooky' decorations), but the only thing that freaked them out was a huge dog that looked them in the eye thru a glass front door. They all 3 took off running before the lady even got the door open. I apologized and headed after them! One house we visited handed out handfuls of quarters!! I was impressed! I remember getting pennies as a kid, but quarters would really add up in a hurry!! That is some serious inflation!
Anyways, then we headed back to the house where we passed out candy (which Micah loved!), and then headed to Souper Salads in our costumes (our halloween tradition). Several strangers had to come over and meet the Best superheros. The boys thought it was so cool to go to "a place" in costume. Cason tried to eat with his mask on, but he eventually gave it up and took it off. He did, however, put it back on to visit the bathroom. I am sure you can only imagine being 3 years old and trying to 'aim' with no peripheral vision! Clint brought him back to the table trying so hard not to laugh out loud.... because "spiderman" is a bit sensitive, and he is totally aware when we are laughing at him, and he calls us on it! They did not make it to bed until about 10:00, but it was a fun and eventful evening!!
I can rest easy with these guys around!
I thought this one was sweet the way Coby was trying to 'include' Bryson in the picture by patting his head!
1 comment:
Looks like your house is under tight security with these superheros around!
Post a Comment