Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Just for fun

We have been cleaning off the hard drive on our old computer so we can get rid of it, and we are loading all our old pictures onto CDS and putting them onto our new computer. The boys have enjoyed looking thry all the old pics. So here is a little "test"

Who do you think this is???? Looks like Lil' Bryson doesnt! It is really Coby at about 10 months old!


Now... here is Bryson!!
Crazy, huh?



















Now for some Best Family Happenings... Clint and I were visiting while the boys were playing in the back yard, we heard a loud bang and looked out into the back yard to see Cason holding a baseball. I poked my head out and told him, "Cason, y'all need to be careful with the baseball. It just hit the window and that's not ok! Baseballs can break windows!" "Yes ma'am!" was his reply. As I turned back around to go back inside and close the door, Cason looked at Coby and said, "We better not throw the ball into the fan anymore... mommy said it might break the window!" They were evidently throwing the ball up into the ceiling fan and watching it fly! Where do they come up with this stuff? Boys, boys, boys!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so similiar.... what are they all 4 going to think up later!! We are going to have to get you and Clint vitamins to keep up!! Ha!!

Thanks for sharing!! It is so fun to open and see pictures and a story!
Love, Gigi and G-Dad

Elisa said...

Yep. They sure look like brothers! Funny boy story.

victoria said...

twins?! super cute

Christina said...

Random Question- Remember that time we all stayed at your parents house and sat around singing while your Dad played guitar- I'm trying to think of a particular song we sang then to add it to my ultimate love song CD. I remember I really liked it and it's one I know the words too I just can't get it started in my head. It was an older song-kinda folk songish- with great harmony. I think it's the same song from My Best Friend's Wedding that the boys sing after sucking helium. Any clue?

Christina said...

Oh just thought of it- You Build up my senses.....I knew it would come to me! Good memories :)

Christina said...

I mean... "fill up..." Lucky for you I'm an airhead, because now you have a turkey of comments from me. You know like three strikes in a row in bowling. (Didn't you and Clint take a bowling class as ACU together? Random.)

Jennifer said...

Hey Summer! I just found your blog through Victoria's. It's been a long time since we were at BCS together (and since I left after 7th grade). You boys are SUPER cute! We only have one boy (so far!), but would love more. It's been fun catching up on your family; you are so blessed!

Jennifer (used to be Gregory)

Caleb's Blog