Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Fry's Fun Farm

Fry's Fun Farm came to our preschool today to celebrate our study of the letter F. I think we should have done it in conjunction with the letter P because I have never seen so much poop in my life! It was pretty icky! There were bunnies, goats, piggies, a colt, and a calf. My boys were most fond of the bunnies because they were small, soft, and cute... and they would let the kids pick them up. Every time Cason got one, I would try to get a picture and it would start to jump around, so he would drop it... and giggle! So I had to settle for a picture of him beside the bunnies with his newest fake smile! He was so funny. At one point, he was kinda holding the bunny up to his shirt, and he used his "baby-talk" voice that he uses with Bryson (really high pitched), and he said, "You like my new shirt, don't ya! Yah, it is new. We got it cause it's gonna be halloween, and it glows in the dark!" Kids crack me up!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I'm cracking up that Cason was talking baby talk to the bunnies. And I am sure the bunny enjoyed the story about the halloween shirt! :-) Too cute!