I love the Abilene Zoo... iti s super cheap (it was the same price for our whole family as it is for one adult at the FW zoo!), and it is small, but thorough. There are all the major animals: giraffes, lions, tigers, bears, elephants, monkeys, reptiles, fish, birds, etc... but it does not take much walking to see it all. We stopped in on our way home, and the boys had a hay day! Here are a few of my favorite pics:

The giraffes were a definate crowd favorite!
The boys got a big kick out of this one!
Cason almost fell into the "pond" with his turtle friends!
This one is "so cute" according to Cason. It was his favorite because he said it was smiling at him!
Zoo Hugs!
You cannot really see them, but they are in the letters... I thought this was a cool sign!

3 comments:
Looks like lots of fun!
Super cute pics! I love the one in the zoo letters. Was little Bryson along for this trip?
HOW FUN! When the rest of our boys get a little bigger, I'm sure this will be a fun way to spend time together when we come back to Abilene. It sure was great to see you and your adorable family this weekend! We continue to pray for you guys.
Post a Comment