Plus, I had a new cute family pic to put on my header, so that gave me an excuse to come back to faithful ol' blogger! :o)
Tuesday, November 02, 2010
my poor neglected blog!
I have been unfaithful to my poor blog.... I became a facebook junkie! But I am committing myself to make a comeback! I really want this blog to be made into a book someday since I do not have the time to scrapbook.... so I plan to take a big ol trip down memory lane and get this thing "caught up" This is, if anyone out there is still reading my blog since my last post was APRIL!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Glad you are back and oh, I love the new pictures!
Wow - what a comeback! Love the new look!!
We're still here. Your pictues turned out so good.
Post a Comment