Today as I was rocking Bryson and we were singing together, I was stroking my hair thru his long curly locks, which had gotten a bit too long and were beginning to hang down in his face (esp when we would go swimming...) "Bry, you need a haircut, dont you? We need to cut this hair here so it wont be down in your eyes..." His response "yah..." and off he went to go play while I went to go do the dishes....

A few minutes later (I know you all know where this is going....) he comes back around the corner with a hand ful of red curls in one hand and Micah's fiscar scissors in the other... you guessed it, he gave his bangs more than just a trim... I had told myself that I was gonna let him be little for one more summer.... we put off the buzz cut one more year... I loved those baby curls! But he took matters into his own hands and changed that decision real quick! :o)

So he now has a summer time hair do.... still a cutie, but just a cutie w/o curls... I do love that his eyes look super blue!

Here is Coby at about 3 or 4 years old....


6 comments:
hahahahaha!! I LOVE his version! Sooo stinkin cute!
He looks way more grown up now :o(. But you are right - still a cutie!!
My goodness he looks like Coby with his buzz cut! His baby curls were precious but he's still adorable w/o them!
Too cute! What is it with kids and cutting their hair...seems like every kid does it as some point! Love his curls, but he's still just as cute without them!
After reading your post, I had to share a friends experience with Fiskars scissors. http://estrogen-ocean.blogspot.com/2008/09/oh-dear-fiskars.html
so funny- he looks more like coby every day!
OH MY GOODNESS! They look like TWINS!!! That is crazy!!!! I mean, they looked alike before, but wow. I liked Bryson's curls though. They were adorable.
Post a Comment