Monday, January 12, 2009

Macy Leeann Loftis

My sweet friend Kaylee had her baby on January 12... Macy Leeann Loftis was born right on her due date. OH, MY CUTENESS!!! She is just precious and I am thrilled to be living right around the corner to get me some baby lovin when I need it.... Although I am a bit jealous of girl #2, and the fact that "Macy" was going to be my girl name.... 4 different times.... but, hey, I couldnt have picked a better person to "share" that name with!! (kidding, K! Love you!!)



Preciuos Baby...

Here is Kaylee with Macy and all her "aunties" I love these girls! We went and had "Ladies night" with Kaylee in the hospital while Devan coached a basketball game. How unfair is that Kaylee just had a baby in this picture! You are beautiful, my friend!

4 comments:

The Loftis Family said...

The 3 around me may look good, but I look like I just woke up and my hair looks like I just walked through a wind tunnel - but thanks!

I love you all too - thanks for coming and for the yummy food and fun times! You gals are the best!!!

Megan said...

What a great idea to have a girls night when Devon was away.

You are right Kaylee looks great!

Bekki said...

MACY IS PRECIOUS!!! I want to meet her!

Oh...and what is unfair is that THIS auntie is not in the picture. Waaa!

THE RIVERA FAMILY said...

I had fun. Yall are great. Love the pic. We all look fabulous. lol :) Macy the most of course. :)