Here is me with my BIG hair when we are in the process of straightening it.... this is before we attack it with a flat iron! Cason asked me, "Mommy, why do you look like a lion??" :o)
We went to a fancy dinner for the school. It was fun to get all snazzed up and have a night out! My momma and daddy... how cute are they?
LOVE the hair. The color is awesome and I don't think I have ever seen it that straight. Beautiful. And is your mom flipping off the camera in the pic with your dad where she is showing off the bottom of her dress?
LOVE the hair. The color is awesome and I don't think I have ever seen it that straight. Beautiful. And is your mom flipping off the camera in the pic with your dad where she is showing off the bottom of her dress?
All I can say is that I feel blessed to have a beautiful daughter...she is as pretty on the inside as she is in these pictures...I love it when people comment that we look alike...I am so proud of you my sweet girl. Love, moma
What beautiful pictures, of beautiful people!! What fun to dress up- Summer, I agree with Brooke, I don't think I've ever seen your hair so straight! I saw these in your camera, but I am glad you put them in your blog. Thanks for sharing! Love you all! Gigi
I am a proud to be the mother of 4 precious boys, blessed to be the wife of the most wonderful man I know, excited to be a friend to many, and humbled to be a child of God.
8 comments:
Beautiful... as always! I cannot believe you are able to straighten all those curls!!! Merry Christmas...
how fun!! hope y'all had a great time!
LOVE the hair. The color is awesome and I don't think I have ever seen it that straight. Beautiful. And is your mom flipping off the camera in the pic with your dad where she is showing off the bottom of her dress?
LOVE the hair. The color is awesome and I don't think I have ever seen it that straight. Beautiful. And is your mom flipping off the camera in the pic with your dad where she is showing off the bottom of her dress?
All I can say is that I feel blessed to have a beautiful daughter...she is as pretty on the inside as she is in these pictures...I love it when people comment that we look alike...I am so proud of you my sweet girl.
Love,
moma
What beautiful pictures, of beautiful people!! What fun to dress up- Summer, I agree with Brooke, I don't think I've ever seen your hair so straight! I saw these in your camera, but I am glad you put them in your blog. Thanks for sharing!
Love you all!
Gigi
you look beautiful--your hair is gorgeous!
Oh, I miss my friend Summer! You look fantastic. Hope ya'll had a fun night out. Love You!
Post a Comment