Friday, November 16, 2007

You might be a 4th child if.....




The boys were so happily playing in the back yard this afternoon, enjoying the awesome weather, and I was getting house work done with the doors wide open. When I rounded the corner to check on them, this is how I found Bry. Poor guy... these were originally Micah's pants, so I guess we have gotten our money's worth out of them, and the elastic has seen better days... but the even funnier part is that he didnt care... as you can see, he was just playing away like he didnt even notice the breeze up his britches!
Funny Boy!
ps- Sorry about the short post... I know it is time for an update.... more pictures to come.... maybe this weekend!

6 comments:

Cherrys said...

That's happened to Paul....just kidding! Hilarious!

Brooke said...

Wow....What a nice note that Crescenet sent. Brought tears to my eyes. ;-)

I am laughing out loud at the pics of Bryson. You would think that he would have at least stopped to take the pants completely off. That is hilarious because you can tell that it totally didn't phase him. Oh the interesting things that must go on at your house. Probably much more exciting than what goes on at mine! :-)

Miss you guys!

Naomi said...

Very cute! I wish I had no cares in the world like that! Your beach pictures were great! Such a good looking and fun-loving family!

Anonymous said...

I love that little pumpkin and I think this is one for AFV...I also find it interesting that his big brothers did not seem too bothered about it either.
Ahhhh the joys of childhood.
Love to all of you,
MIMI

Shelley said...

Poor Bryson! Does he need his own, brand new pants for Christmas?!? Emiley got her very first pair of P.J.'s at age 5. Everything else had been good 'ole hand-me-downs :) Those poor babies of the family... so spoiled!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Christina said...

Hey girlie- I'm trying to send you an email are you still using your sbcglobal one?
Chris