Cute kids and mommies all the way around. I especially like seeing Bryson looking at Griffin. He looks like he thinks he has a lot to teach that little guy!
It was so good to see pictures of our favorite ones!! Thanks for sharing. I laughed to see Coby with his backpack and to hear they had them on jumping on the trampoline. Kids are so fun! Love you all, Gigi
I am a proud to be the mother of 4 precious boys, blessed to be the wife of the most wonderful man I know, excited to be a friend to many, and humbled to be a child of God.
3 comments:
Cute kids and mommies all the way around. I especially like seeing Bryson looking at Griffin. He looks like he thinks he has a lot to teach that little guy!
Ha ha----I love the last pic with Coby's mouth wide open. He makes me laugh!
It was so good to see pictures of our favorite ones!! Thanks for sharing. I laughed to see Coby with his backpack and to hear they had them on jumping on the trampoline. Kids are so fun!
Love you all,
Gigi
Post a Comment